Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Biggest GOP Defection to Obama yet?


In a mildly surprising turn of events last night Barack Obama received another endorsement from a defecting Republican.

“I am afraid for the country if we don’t elect this guy as soon as possible..” offered the lifetime GOP Stalwart.

“I can’t see any way past the, really the almost stupid reality at this point. The latest increase in venomous negativism from the Palin McCain Campaign has started to break apart whatever remains of America’s ability to be seen as an ethical center for the world and for main street here at home. I mean, look; the race card? Scmidt and Palin and those guys are just about shoving the race baseball bat straight up America's anus at his point. My friends, well, all of my friends are stunned that we have to face any kind of reality here in the GOP. However, it has just gotten to be un-American, un-christian and un-dignified, the way this campaign is being run by the GOP campaign leadership. ”

“Sure, it’s a bit awkward, but let’s face it, our elephant has become an ass and Obama’s inspiration has turned the Democrat’s donkey into this great, sort of national inspirational elephant in the room. So it’s almost, to paraphrse the bible here lightly, it’s like the elephants have become asses and the asses have become elephants”

“I will be handing out these stickers to show my support for the guy. I really hope he wins, it will just provide us, me and my friends a chance to get out from under our fear.”

No comments: