Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Party Non- Declarative

The (Ex) Cowboy finds solace in the wind swept prairies of America's less travelled ideological wilderness. There are lonesome nights and cold hard blizzards, but on occasion the (ex) Cowboy remembers why he came out here.

Yesterday, September 29th 2008 was a barrel of bad whiskey for the soul. But it reminded your humble commentator that he chose his political affiliation for a reason. Neither side has lock on being right, or righteous and, neither side is less dangerous when cornered by the ephemeral and ever present greed for election-year success. One side has broken more things lately, yes that us undeniable. But arguing with a sinner, does not make you a saint. Each side is enslaved by the same elective temptations.

Your party is not my church.

Your church is not my religion.

Your religion is not my country.

My country is my Mistress.

My Mistress is not your whore.

My Party is Not Declared.

Thanks for letting me share..

No comments: